Live It Up! is Memorial Hospital's community outreach program developed for the prevention and treatment of childhood obesity.
Live It Up! is a supervised program for for middle school students in Clay County, as well as middle school students in Owsley County. Classes meet during students' regular gym/ heath class at school.
Areas of Focus
- CREATION Health Education
- Nutrition Education
- Behavior Modification
- Cardiovascular Exercise
- Self Esteem Enhancement
- Team Building
- Have fun!
- Lower body mass index
- Increase daily physical activity
- Develop healthy eating patterns
- Feel better about themselves
- Acquire leadership tools
- Increase strength and flexibility
For More Information
Contact Live It Up! Coordinator, Randy Craft at 606-598-1095.