In recent years, the Memorial Hospital Foundation has been blessed to fund the purchase of several pieces of new equipment to better care for our patients including:
- A new 64 slice CT scanner which has dramatically changed diagnostic medicine
- A new C-arm to improve imaging and surgical accuracy
- A new surgical sterilizer for use in our Operating Rooms
- Defibrillators placed throughout the hospital for emergency use
- New, clearer operating lights for the Operating Rooms
- Latest Nurse Call System throughout the Hospital
- New OB equipment inclusive of: PediaScan, Optiflow, Photo-Therapy 4000, Pulse Oximeter, Transport incubator, Vital signs monitor and neopuff etc.